When you work with us, you can feel confident that as your New Zealand travel agency we will strive to exceed both yours and your client’s expectations.
Meticulous attention to detail is evident from our travel documents and quotes and super service when your client arrives in New Zealand including phone calls to your customers throughout their trip means that we impress even the hard to please clients.
Our 24-hour emergency service means that assistance and advice is just a phone call away for both you and your clients.
8 Steps to creating your client’s perfect holiday with 3D Travel
- Let us know your client’s travel dates, needs, interests and style of travel
- We will promptly prepare a proposal with trip description, colour photos and pricing
- Let us know any other questions you or your client may have or necessary amendments
- When your client accepts we will make all necessary reservations and provide booking confirmation details
- Payment in full is required 35 days prior to client’s arrival
- Your clients are met by our guide on arrival in the country and receive all their documentation including a welcome letter followed by detailed itinerary, vouchers, our contact details and departure cards
- We contact clients regularly throughout their stay in New Zealand to ensure they are enjoying themselves and if we can help with anything extra
- At the end of their stay we contact you to let you know how it all went before they arrive back home
Antes que nada queríamos agradecerte por todo lo que hiciste por nosotros, tuvimos unas vacaciones espectaculares y nos vamos felices por la experiencia y por conocer un nuevo pais, y un poco tristes también porque nos e...
Paula y TomasRead more accolades from our clients